Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moving to a new hometown or leaving your old one? How do you find someone who will really help you find the best deal?

My name is Tanya Clapshaw, and yep, I'm a realtor. But I use my powers for good, not evil :)

But that's not why I started this blog. I've seen so many people who get transferred or move to a new hometown, and have NO idea who is a great realtor in the area. They need someone who's an EXPERT on their hometown, new or old!.

A GREAT hometown realtor should care about your equity and protect it. A GREAT hometown realtor will answer your calls right away and always tell you the truth, even when it hurts. A GREAT hometown expert knows the community--what the schools are like, how the city is developing, what neighborhoods are the best.


Let's help each other nominate the realtors who REALLY help their clients. I don't care if they sell $10 million or 100K a year, what office they work out of, or how long they've been doing it. Great service and knowledge is KEY---who do you know who is stellar? Go to Hometown Expert. ORG , and let's give the best gift you can give for someone who's given you great service--more customers!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......